Tour de France 2020
29th August to 20th September 2020
The greatest cyclist course of the world France (Nice)
Live this legend of cyclism that doesn’t lack of superlatives, awesome, magical, sporting feats, splendid landscapes, a world unique interlude, a race that « oozes France ».
Along the roads of France the closest to start and finish towns of the 2020 route, Tours Events offers you for the 22th year 2 accomodations to 4, selected with the greatest care based on our proper standards, and always controled on site during our checking. We have roamed roads to « unearth » you in addition to some chain hotels, convenient and functional, hotels of exception, « boutique-hotel », guestrooms settled in sumptuous structures.
This race is also the occasion to discover and rediscover aeras among the most beautiful in the world. You are a media, a partner, or also an amateur sportman or simply a passionate follower of sport and wide open spaces, we have all the solutions of accomodation that will respond to your expectations.
Don’t hesitate, contact us, over 3470Km (2156 miles) of route will be a true delight!
Explore Corsica – Get on board for a Tour
From Wednesday, May 24th 2017 until Monday, May 29th 2017 (Ascension week)
A cyclosportive in stages across the best of corsica
Explore Corsica, a tour on the most beautiful routes of Corsica : the Cap Corse, the crystal-clear beaches of Porto Vecchio, Bavella Needles, a com-plete journey across Southern Corsica, the region of La Balagne and it’s perched villages, and finally a passage through the heart of the Agriates Desert.
Explore Corsica, 4 dream stages, 420 kms accu-mulated, 7500 metres of height difference, accompanied by our road cycle leaders. Retired or active professional cyclists, they will share with you their experience and guide you regardless of your level.
Explore Corsica by le Tour de France, ride your Tour and cycle in the same conditions as profes-sional athletes : the race direction’s car, secured roads, technical assistance along the route, food supplies, security and medical services, timing, daily rankings, first aid, technical and tactical advice, pre-race briefings, conferences about cycling...
Explore Corsica, a unique concept combining a cruise and a cyclo sportive in stages. A 5 day astounding sport and human adventure without any logistical constraints to share with family or friends (specific rates and progamme for the accompanists and children).
THE SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE OFFER
The Explorer Pack
- Return journey Nice – Corsica by boat
- Transport between each stage by boat
- Cabin accommodation on half board in the chosen category (breakfast and lunch included)
- A gala dinner on board
- A jersey for the 4 stages of Explore Corsica by le Tour de France
- A technical jersey of Explore Corsica by le Tour de France
- A frame plate and 2 personnalised numbered jerseys
- An Explore Corsica by le Tour de France bag
- A detailed road-book of the race and the 4 stages
- Explore Corsica by le Tour de France race services
- A medal and a t-shirt for every finisher
- A personalised diploma available to download
The Race Services
- The official race direction’s car from the Tour de France
- The official timing of your race
- Daily rankings by category and distinctive Tour de France jersey presentation
- Secured races/ signal marshals, police and motorbikes along the route
- 35 security motorbikes, i.e. 1 bike for 15 participants
- Security cars present at the beginning, middle and tale of the peloton
- A repatriation service on each stage
- A professional medical assistance team of 4 doctors
- A physiotherapy service
- An en-route mechanical service
- A cycle repair and maintenance workshop on the boat
- An area for cleaning bikes at the arrival of every stage
- Various provisions on every stage (solids, liquids, energy products)
- A daily race briefing
- A massage / recuperation treatment service at the arrival of every stage
- A daily award ceremony
- A gala dinner on board
THE PROGRAMME – EXPLORE CORSICA 2017
- Wednesday, may 24th 2017 – Nice
- Thursday, may 25th 2017 – Bastia
- Friday, may 26th 2017 – Porto-Vecchio
- Saturday, may 27th 2017 – Porto-Vecchio
- Sunday, may 28th 2017 – Ile-rousse
- Monday, may 29th 2017 – Nice
THE SHIP – EXPLORE CORSICA 2017
The ship you will sail on for your cruise is the « Regina », owned by Corsica Ferries.
The number of cabins on the boat is limited. We advise you to inscribe early in order to benefit from advantageous conditions.
- For registration before April, 30th 2016: 10% discount.
- For registration between May, 1st 2016 and June, 30th 2016: 5% discount.
- Inscriptions from July, 1st 2016: Brochure price with 30%.